[geocentrism] Re: Saul of Tarsus

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:41:25 -0700 (PDT)

Scripture and Jesus Stated the HE would and when .. you are reading into the
scriptures there is nothing here about the end of the world and fullfilment of
christ and the new covenant....I am not going to restate everything i have said
you will have to read my earlier responses to your remarks.. You have no
scripture and everything you quoted is either out of context or has nothing
wIth Jesus plain statments about the new covenant and him fullfilling it and
the fact that it would all take place in that generation.. You are  arguing in
circles avoding the PLAIN BLUNT scripture . Your arguments are unlearned,
twisted and void of any scripture or logic... I have already demostrated this
time and time again... You obviously are not interested in the truth, You like
some interpritaion of man that cannot withstand scriptural scrutiny...... I
have answered every single question and addressed every single issue you cannot
see becuse you refuse to see .. not what I say  but plain
 scripture....You cant get any plainer then "NOW IS" "THIS GENERATION" " NEW
COVENANT" "UNTILL ALL IS FULLFILLED" " TAKEN FROM YOU"   You have not addressed
a single one of your contextual or scriptural errors not to mention explain how
is it possible to keep the law now.... notwithstanding the destruction of the
former was the confermation of the new and by defintion of the terms of the
old.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(1 Chr 16:13 KJV)  O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his
chosen ones.
(1 Chr 16:14 KJV)  He is YeHVaH our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
(1 Chr 16:15 KJV)  Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he
commanded to a thousand generations;
(1 Chr 16:16 KJV)  Even of the covenant which he made with Abraham, and of his
oath unto Isaac;
(1 Chr 16:17 KJV)  And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law, and to
Israel for an everlasting covenant,
(1 Chr 16:18 KJV)  Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of
your inheritance;

Done away with?   Never.

Fulfilled?   Not yet.