[geocentrism] Re: Magnitude of scale

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:20:43 -0000

Dear Paul,
Where have I heard that before?

  From: Paul Deema
  To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 7:21 PM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Magnitude of scale

  Allen D

  Well I don't think anyone would say that I didn't try but I have to bow to
the inevitable. We achieved agreement on one -- uncontentious -- point after
many hours of effort. The book is not worth the candle.

  Your tactics remain the declaration that your adversary's points are
irrelevant or without merit or are in outright error; the repetitive assertion
that you are right combined with statements of incredulous disbelief that he
doesn't see things the way you do; burying your adversary in mountains of
barely decipherable verbiage; plastic definitions; and an astounding
determination to avoid answering questions put to you. In short -- you won't
debate.

  I doubt I'll be bothering you further.

  National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week.
Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV.