[geocentrism] Re: Two spin axes of Earth?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 20:03:55 -0000

Dear Paul,
My apologies, I didn't detect the humour. I agree about the equipment
particularly in respect of proving geocentrism. It was Robert who pointed out
the new and more accurate interferometers that have been made.

I also agree your suggestion that non-scientific items could have its own
'Chatter' or 'perhaps 'Miscellaneous' may be a better title. I'll try to use
this in future. All those in favour say Aye.