[geocentrism] Re: Magnitude of scale

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:15:01 +1000

Your tactics remain the declaration that your adversary's points are irrelevant
or without merit or are in outright error; the repetitive assertion that you
are right combined with statements of incredulous disbelief that he doesn't see
things the way you do; burying your adversary in mountains of barely
decipherable verbiage; plastic definitions; and an astounding determination to
avoid answering questions put to you. In short -- you won't debate.

I doubt I'll be bothering you further.   Paul d.

That I have resolved a dozen times, but I still can't resist being
charitable...