[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:35:01 +1000

The point I was making was it is easy to simply say that God stopped all
these nasty things from happening when He stopped the Earth. But a
non-moving earth solves the problem without appealing for a miracle  Jack said.
This is not so Jack.... We still have the effect of the centrifuge, which
Robert explains as cosmic inertia.. It cannot be denied that less fuel is
needed to reach escape velocity, (from the earths gravity, ) using an easterly
launch. If the world was still, the launch direction, east or west should make
no difference. They say they are taking advantage of the equatorial velocity of
the earths rotation.... and they can prove it by demonstration.

I differ from Robert, In that I say it is an effect of the aether rotating with
the cosmos..