[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:29:04 -0600

This is interesting, Dan.  The "circles" of the heavens is interesting, kind
of like Job 22:14 and the "circuit of heaven" found there.  I'm a bit
curious about the planetary names that are listed in parentheses in verse 3,
though.  Are these shown just as printed in the book?

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton

> 2 On the fourth day I ordered that there should be great lights on the
circles of the heavens.

> 3 In the first and highest circle I placed the star Kruno (Saturn), and on
the second Aphrodite, (Jupiter) on the third Ares, (Mars) on the fourth the
sun, on the fifth Zeus(Venus), on the sixth Hermes(Mercury), on the seventh
lesser the moon,

> Notice the Sun on the fourth circle not in the centre. Could this be the
only written evidence of a geocentric creation?