[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:18:36 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 7:09 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

> I don't see how Gary's helio "facts" like tidal wave or centripetal force
are relevant or determinative.  It was a miraculous event.  God could have
extended the miraculous features also overcome those otherwise expected
results.

Dear Nick,
As much as I know that God can work fantastic miracles, what you are saying
is tantamount to making the heliocentric case 'unfalsifiable'. This is what
evolutionists do to overcome difficulties. You are effectively saying that
there is always an answer because it cannot be tested. When Scripture says
God stopped the sun and the moon He did in fact stop them and not the earth.