[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism how I see it.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:11:15 +1000

My point is God can do it despite the
length.
Regards,
Nick.
Yes especially as science does not really know zilch about the reality of our
universe....Pure speculation is all....So I don't mind Neville speculating that
the nearest stars are not light years away, so long as it is not offered as
evidence for geocentrism... We can say with certainty that the sun is 90
million miles away. Thats going pretty fast , as Nick says, to go around the
world in 24 hours.....Phil.
PS we do not really know what an hour or a second is!!!!!It merely represents a
partition of our subjective sense of passing...A moth might live just 24 hours,
yet to it , that is a lifetime....