[GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:55:44 -0500

     The Whereigo stuff interestes me but, at this point,
the 60Csx is still the  most popular unit out there.  Now
that the Colorado has been put on the  market, I'd expect
the 60Csx's go become cheaper.  If you don't have to  have
the "newest" unit on the market, go with the 60Csx.  With
the  exception of the WhereIgo cartridges, they will still
find any cache out  there.  I'll eventually get a Colorado
but it'll be at least next  year.  My 60Csx does all of what
I need it to do.  Until the WhereIgo  caches before more
popular, I can't see paying the difference.  I use my  old
Palm for paperless caching and it works well for me.
Between my Palm,  GSAK, and my 60Csx, I am good.