[GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:42:52 -0700 (PDT)

Some take longer to paper train than others.

thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }
LOL...good way of putting it, but we have over 500 finds!

---------------------------------
  Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:58:45 -0700
From: pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's just like having a new dog.  First you paper train them and then you train
them to be paperless while outside.  ;-)

thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:       .ExternalClass
.EC_hmmessage P  {padding:0px;}  .ExternalClass body.EC_hmmessage
{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

See this is why I love this group! Always willing to help out others! Thanks
gang! I will be down in Cape this weekend, I am going to the paperless class
and learning how to do it! Gesh you would think by now I would be paperless!

  Watch ?Cause Effect,? a show about real people making a real difference.
Learn more.