[GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:22:48 -0500

Did you just compare her to a dog??
Nancy
;+P

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Anderson
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 3:58 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?

  It's just like having a new dog.  First you paper train them and then you
train them to be paperless while outside.  ;-)

  thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    See this is why I love this group! Always willing to help out others!
Thanks gang! I will be down in Cape this weekend, I am going to the paperless
class and learning how to do it! Gesh you would think by now I would be
paperless!

    Watch "Cause Effect," a show about real people making a real difference.
Learn more.