[GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:41:44 -0500

LOL...good way of putting it, but we have over 500 finds!

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:58:45 -0700From: pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx's just like
having a new dog.  First you paper train them and then you train them to be
paperless while outside.  ;-)thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

See this is why I love this group! Always willing to help out others! Thanks
gang! I will be down in Cape this weekend, I am going to the paperless class
and learning how to do it! Gesh you would think by now I would be paperless!

Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn
more.
In a rush?  Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.