[GeoStL] Which one do I get?

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:33:51 -0500

Good news and bad news---
Bad news one of my LPNs fell and has a bad leg injury and can't work, so I am
doing about 10 extra hours a week.
Good news...I am doing extra hours, making extra $$$ and I am getting a new
GPS!

I know a bunch of you have a Garmin that you really like. Which one is it? I
thought it might be a Rino. If so which one and where can I get it. None of our
stores down here have it in stock. Any other suggestions on one I should get?
Can't wait to get a new one and start doing some paperless caching!
Arlene

In a rush?  Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.