[GeoStL] Re: Which one do I get?

  • From: "Glenn Nash" <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:36:46 -0500

-
I do. the kansas reviewr rattlingcrew has a rhino and loves it.
basically a 60cs with a FRSraido in it. if you own more than one, you
can keep track of the other units on your map. I guess if you have no
need of an FRS RAIDO then a 60csx would be a swet choice. money no
object, the Colorado is lovely and it wil do the wherigo games.

On 3/26/08, Bridget E. Griffin <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -
> That's the one everyone likes and has.  I don't know of anyone who has a
> Rino.
>
> Bridget

Glenn
via mobile email