[GeoStL] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 21:27:31 -0500

-
  Stayed in??? Not at all. My wife and I went camping. Had a great time and
caught some nice Bluegill. Also picked up 5 caches in ILL.  Bernie

-
Thanks to all who responded to my "Tips" plea for help.

Took all advice seriously.  I guess most people stayed in Labor Day due to
rain so got responses from happykraut, xitaqua, Glen, pntball, Strider.

I did do Conway's Cache.  Liked that one.  Someone asked which ones I tried
on Saturday.  They were:  Sunrise, Sunset, Larsony, 40 Acres, Wildlife
Santuary, and (have been to Hanley Park twice looking.)

I'm afraid I wasn't tall enough for at least one of these.

As I stated, I'm not giving up and cooler weather is much more inviting for
me to try again.

Deltawinner

---

Subject field