[GeoStL] Re: Thanks!

  • From: j g <crcollector63@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 05:15:40 -0800 (PST)

-
thanks Mike and gang for everything..it made my first event a great one....2
thumbs up...
"M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
I wanted to thank all the SLAGA folks who came down for the event. You all
really supported the event and made it a time that I'll always remember. When
putting on a special event, I found that all the host can do is make sure
everything is covered and that there aren't any problems. What makes an event
really exceptional are the people who attend the event.

All of you really made this a SPECIAL event. You really know how to have fun!

I'd like to thank everyone who helped out with the event. I hate to start
naming people because I'd probably forget to mention someone and I don't want
to leave anyone out. A lot of folks went out of their way to help out and take
care of so much that they really didn't have to. Some really worked hard! That
effort really helped things go extra smooth. To those -Thank You, Thank You,
Thank You!

I hope all of you made it home ok and I'll bet you sleep good tonight! Thanks
again for coming down and having such a great time!

Subject field

WHY ME? BECAUSE I HAVE ALL THE LUCK.

Subject field