[GeoStL] Re: Thanks

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:48:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Judy,  How about a program that will list caches along specified roads or
highways?  LuAnn

Judi F <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I might have had a bad serial port. I
switched and this time when I started Easy GPS I got a setup menu.

Now, my cousin who just started caching, is not happy with any of the
programs like Easy GPS etc. so has decided to write his own. He is an
experienced programmer. He asked me if there were any features I would like
to see that these programs do not have. Are there any suggestions? It
would be available for your use once he has it completed. Remember, think
"out of the box".

Subject field