[GeoStL] Thanks

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:56:48 -0500

-
Hello everybody

Thanks so much for all the kind words and good wishes.  They really brighten my
day.

As far as the picnic goes..... I'm going stir crazy being stuck in the house
most of the time, so baking cookies sounds like a fine way to spend an
afternoon!  With the prednisone buzz I've got going I could probably bake
cookies for the whole world.

I hope to see lots of you at the picnic and then at happy hour the following
Thursday.  Wish I could make the Current River hunt, but I look forward to
hearing some good stories from the adventure.

Susan

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->