[GeoStL] Thanks

  • From: "Judi F" <deltawinner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:00:19 -0500

-
Thanks to all who responded to my "Tips" plea for help.

Took all advice seriously. I guess most people stayed in Labor Day due to rain so got responses from happykraut, xitaqua, Glen, pntball, Strider.

I did do Conway's Cache. Liked that one. Someone asked which ones I tried on Saturday. They were: Sunrise, Sunset, Larsony, 40 Acres, Wildlife Santuary, and (have been to Hanley Park twice looking.)

I'm afraid I wasn't tall enough for at least one of these.

As I stated, I'm not giving up and cooler weather is much more inviting for me to try again.

Deltawinner