[GeoStL] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:58:47 -0500

-
Well, you didn't exactly pick some easy ones to try.  But you picked some
fun ones.  I can assure you you weren't tall enough for the one.   The other
one you need to look at the right angle, Wildlife is there but put the GPS
down and just look, 40 acres is an unusaual container, and Hanley Park is a
hard one.  Come along on the next group cache,it would be great to meet you
and we do have alot of fun. :)  What area of town are you in?
Bridget