[GeoSTL] Re: SLAGA vs. GeoStl.com

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:04:47 -0500

I like SLAGA. But I think that any products we have should also have
www.geostl.com on them. When appropriate, I think we should also spell out
what SLAGA stands for. No one is going to see a bumber sticker with SLAGA on
it and think it is something they want to find out more about. So if it some
sort of advertising thing, it shouldn't be the only thing on there.

But for group purposes, where we know what SLAGA is, I like it.

Just my .02.

Jen

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.