[St. Louis Area Geocachers] Re: SLAGA vs. GeoStl.com

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:54:47 -0500

Crikes,

I leave town for a few stinking hours and ya'll want to burn the house down.

SLAGA started 'cause we happen to live in the St. Louis Area and I didn't
have the forethought to move to another town with better sounding name
letters before continuing on with this group.

I also didn't have sense enough  to change name the of this thing to the
Trinket Box Hunters Assoc. (Owens' suggestion) since TBHA doesn't sound like
anything.

I also didn't have the sense to name myself King of the kingdom while I had
the chance and just declare what  my groups name would be, it or leave it.
But I didn't have the sense for that then and it's too late now.

We are what we have been, sort of by default and because no body has ever
come up with a proposal to change the name of the place where we live.
Ya'll can call your selves what ya want as it is out of my hands but I still
live in the St. Louis Area and if we can ever decide on a logo, I will be
selling SLAGA hats, t-shirts, coffee mugs and all sorts of neat stuff.
That's IF we ever decide on that logo. :)

I think the one we are using is nice.

Glenn,
Hats, get yer hats here..