[GeoStL] Re: Hands into holes

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:56:59 -0700 (PDT)

I walk slowly also and some of those spiders can restring a web pretty fast to
get me again after the first people get through. ;-)

Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx> wrote:   -
I have a spider web detecting device, it's called my
"face"....... I've eaten more spider webs than I care to
think about. On group hunts, I've taken to walking slower
than everyone else so that they find the webs before me.