[GeoStL] Re: NGR: For those early morning cache trips

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 19:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

Our cats would be on it before it ever got close to the ground.

  I might have to set it again and again, like a snooze alarm just for the cats.

Carol Shahriary <shah11@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Too wonderful! And what if it hit the cat when it
came down? Or one's spouse?

--- GC-RGS wrote:

> http://www.flyingalarmclock.com/?directLoad

Carol Strawberry
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different
speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." (William James)