[GeoStL] Re: Hands into holes

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:36:14 -0500

Hmmmm  is that what I have to look forward to when things slow down here and we
can make it over to Spanish Lake?

Nancy
    From: tnsl

    Unless you were once hunting  an RGS cache and had  a fleeting  "that COULD
BE the cache" thought when eye-to-snout with a small curled up snake in a
spring house.  That's when you get your husband to get a stick and poke it.

    Nancy

5:02 PM