[GeoStL] Re: Hands into holes

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:56:53 -0500

So, when people start to throw me off, I'll know I'm getting close.

Where is Chambers?  You live anywhere near the Jamestown Shopping Mall?

You'll be in Florissant at cropping....as in scrapbook cropping?  You
know a SLAGA picnic is a good place to get some memories for that
scrapbook.

Bridget - who is only 10 years behind on her scrapbooks!

________________________________

        From: Bridget E. Griffin <mailto:Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>

        Then we'll come to you!!!  We'll be roaming the streets within 4
minutes of the park yelling Nancy, Tom, Kyd....come out, come out, where
ever you are......

        Wouldn't that be a site to see!

                        From: Andrew Senger
<mailto:asenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                        I wouldn't put it past RGS to do it.  There *is*
a cache that has a snake wrapped around it, but it only takes five
seconds (and half of a heart attack) to realize what's going on.

                        Andrew