[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching.com & Virtuals

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:15:06 -0500

yeah...but do you think the science center would not know:
a) What geocaching even is?
b) Why there's a micro cache under the top-left nosebleed seat?

I usually don't get down there too often, so an actual cache that would need
maintaining is out of the question. I'm just trying to make geocaching look
good...not have the bio-terrorism truck out in front of the SLSC. :-)

~Chris