[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching.com & Virtuals

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:47:57 -0500

Chris, I would be willing to bet if you talked to them about caching, they
might maintain a cache for you at the Science Center. Afterall we are using a
science to find these things.. You show them what it's all about and ask them
to maintain a cache at the visitors desk where they can get a small trinket in
return for answering your virtual questions. I bet they would go for it!!

Mike