[GeoStL] Re: Geocaching.com & Virtuals

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:56:28 -0500

You would need to be careful about not placing the cache or any info in a
pay section of the science center. People like me who have a membership, or
those are going to go anyway, wouldn't mind, but those you are after would
probably pitch a fit at having to pay big bucks for an IMAX ticket so they
can find a cache.

Anyway, I really do think that the hold on virtuals really is a great
oppurtunity to be more creative. Take Dave's chuch caches in Columbia. Those
are really cool examples of how to work around the virtual cache problem.

Jen

shared books are happy books www.nyisutter.bookcrossing.com

My BookCrossing pages:
www.angelfire.com/theforce/nyisutter/bookcrossing.html