[GeoStL] Re: Does Geocaching Speed up or slow down in fall?

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:07:54 -0500

-
For me I try to do more caching in spring, fall and winter than summer. The fall is my preferred time however it is also the most difficult time for me to get time to go caching, each weekend I have cross country meets to attend. The other conflict with the fall is hunting season, I don't hunt myself but there are several areas that it is not safe to go caching in during hunting season. The shorter days really don't effect me because I seldom go caching after or before work anyway, I do most of my caching on weekends or on caching vacations. Only times I go caching after work is when I am on businness trips, and then darkness will not stop me. I always have my led headlamp packed and I just go (as long as the area does not have sundown restrictions).