[GeoStL] Re: Defend our freedom to share (or why SOPA is a bad idea)

  • From: Charles Leverett <charlieleverett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:59:14 -0600

After all the websites blacked out yesterday the Columbia Missourian
reported Blunt pulled his support of the bill. This doesn't suddenly make
Blunt a good person, but it does show how we effect the political process,
even if it goes against what Hollywood (or insert other powerful
organization here) wants.

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

My Software never has bugs. It just develops random features.