[GeoStL] Re: Defend our freedom to share (or why SOPA is a bad idea)

  • From: Laura Williams <pi.arent.square@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:07:33 -0600

McCaskill is equally guilty. She supported and cosponsored COICA, which was
a precursor to PIPA/SOPA. I've teased my brother for years on his political
beliefs and his unwavering support of Ron Paul, but I'm starting to see the
appeal here. At least the guy is consistently for Constitutional Rights for
the people.

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Charles Leverett <charlieleverett@xxxxxxxxx