[GeoStL] Re: Defend our freedom to share (or why SOPA is a bad idea)

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:46:06 -0600

Mike Griffin

Brawny Bear

St. Charles, MO

From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Wolpert
Sent: January 19, 2012 2:16 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Defend our freedom to share (or why SOPA is a bad
idea)

Interesting, since I got his reply yesterday morning -- beating his chest
about being a co-sponsor and touting his staunch support. Good to know he
saw the handwriting on the wall.   But now I think I may puke.  Here's his
self-serving "it's all the Democrats' fault" post on his Senate web site,
announcing his flip-flop:

http://blunt.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/news?ID=12f286b9-83bb-41fc-b38b-bf9
562fbb2ce

BTW, I'm an independent -- non-discriminatory in my dislike of both parties.
If I didn't have to live in this country, I'd think it was all pretty
hilarious :(

Tom

  _____