A Message from the Principal

  • From: reker_d@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ganews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 08:54:43 -0400

This message was generated by the GA News mailing list, for members of Guardian
Angels School and Parish.

Dear GA Parents and Friends:

HAPPY GUARDIAN ANGELS FEAST DAY!

_______________

"AN ANGEL AT YOUR SIDE" by Douglas Pagels

May you always have an angel at your side - - - watching out for you in all
the things you do - - -
Reminding you to keep believing in brighter days - - - Finding ways for
your wishes and dreams
to come true - - - Giving you hope that is as certain as the sun - - -
Giving you the strength of
serenity as your guide - - - May you always have love and comfort and
courage - - -

And may you always have an angel at your side - - - Someone there to catch
you if you fall - - -
Encouraging your dreams - - - Inspiring your happiness - - - Holding your
hand and helping you
through it all - - - In all of our days, our lives are always changing - -
- Tears come along as well
as smiles - - - Along the roads your travel, may the miles be a thousand
times more lovely than
lonely - - -

May they give you gifts that never, ever end - - - someone wonderful to
love and a dear friend
in whom you can confide - - - May you have rainbows after every storm - - -
May you have hopes
to keep you warm - - -

- - - And may you always have an angel at your side - - -

God's blessings to you and your family on this Feast of the Guardian Angels,

David Reker
Principal

(without the quotes).

Guardian Angels School website: http://www.gaschool.org