[freeroleplay] equipment lists

  • From: Edward Terry <eterry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:31:37 -0500

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of weapons and armor with
physical dimensions and weight which is available under the GPL?  I've
checked the GPL'd RPG's of which I'm aware (Fringe, Yags, Circe,
Osprey), but they don't seem to have such a list.

I'm going to be looking for a variety of tables soon (equipment lists,
herbs & drugs, time required for various actions, situations causing
modifiers to combat & skill rolls, etc.), so any suggestions on where to
find GPL'd charts and tables would be welcome.  Charts and tables are
one of the most time-consuming aspects of developing an RPG, which is
probably why most open-source RPG's seem to be light on them, but if you
can find them they're usually pretty easy to import.  I appreciate any
suggestions.

Edward