[freeroleplay] Re: equipment lists

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:27:21 +0100

On Sunday 10 April 2005 15:37, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:

> Hey, Sam, how are you finding DokuWiki? I've been thinking about either
> removing or updating the FRPGC wiki software.

It has some very nice features - namespaces and syntax colouring of code
are probably the two I like the most. ACLs require the use of LDAP, so
it's difficult to lock down private areas without some effort.

It can also break pages up into sections, allowing people to edit
individual sections without having to edit the entire page. Still no
easy way to convert from Wiki to something more useful however, so it's
going to remain as a scratch board for ideas rather than a permanent
repository of anything.

--
Be seeing you,                             http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.                                    jabber: samuel.penn@xxxxxxxxxx