[freeroleplay] Re: equipment lists

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:37:22 +0100

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting the equipment listings guys. I might well adapt them
for FRINGE: Fantasy.

Aside: FRINGE is nearly ready for a first version and I'm already using
the rules to develop FRINGE: Fantasy. As soon as I update the site I
will be posting the early versions for comments and criticism.

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 10:11 -0400, Edward Terry wrote:
> > I've been fleshing out the XML for my equipment lists.
>
> It looks good.
>
> > One other thing that has come up is rules specific information -
> > e.g., a weapon needs stats of some time, as do poisons or locks (how
> > difficult they are to pick).
> >
> > Some thoughts...
> >
> > http://www.glendale.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=yagsbook:equipment
> >
> > Any thoughts as to what other types of equipment need game stats?

Hey, Sam, how are you finding DokuWiki? I've been thinking about either
removing or updating the FRPGC wiki software.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community