[freeroleplay] Re: Opportunities for Free Gaming?

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:44:37 +0000

On Sunday 28 November 2004 14:13, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:

> I was thinking about starting a publishing company for the FRPGC which
> would create cheap, quality hard-copy RPG books for retail in shops and
> sale on-line. Profits would be driven back into the FRPGC to fund the
> development of other books, purchasing free-content rights for artwork,
> etc. I was going to publish FRINGE through this method. Sound like a
> good idea?

Have you seen Lulu? I was thinking of using this for Yags once
everything had settled down, to get a decent printed version.
You send them a PDF (or other format), then they sell hard copy
printed/bound copies for you.

http://www.lulu.com/static/on-demand-books1.php

--
Be seeing you,                             http://www.glendale.org.uk/