[freeroleplay] Re: Opportunities for Free Gaming?

  • From: Jamie Jensen <yarvin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:58:13 -0600

Hmm... Well, I've never had too much trouble with playing being
sporadic simply because we didn't all have the books (though we did
once have one player abuse his superior knowledge of the AD&D 2nd
Edition Skills & Powers book).

On the other hand, we do tend to like having at least the core books.
I've been considering buying the WoD core for a while now, but even
$20 is a bit much to spend for something you currently have on loan
from one of your group, especially when Vampire is $35.  Imagine if it
were $15, instead.  That would be two sales instead of one, for a
total of $30 instead of $20.

Don't even get me started on D&D 3.5.  I'm just glad it's not too
dissimilar to 3.0.

--
J. Jensen