Re: [foxboro] RE : AIM Historian BAD POINTS

  • From: "Gillis, Dale" <Dale.Gillis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:28:28 +0300

I will try some of these pointers out next week as I'm filling in for =
vacations this week and not near any of the Foxboro Terminals.  Thanks =
for the info guys and I'll keep you posted.  Anybody else with ideas =
please be sure to drop me a line.

Dale Gillis

De: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx de la part de Gillis, Dale
Date: lun. 2007-07-16 11:19
=C0: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [foxboro] AIM Historian BAD POINTS

Hello List.

I use IA Ver 6.5.2 and run  AIM 3.2.4 Historian.  The older versions of
this AIM used to give you a list of BAD Points (ie points historized but
may not exist in your CP anymore) that may be in the Historian when it
started up....in some log file under /opt/aim/inst.  It doesn't seem to
do this anymore with the newer version.  Can anyone help me in finding a
tool that will do this or point me in the proper direction?

Dale Gillis

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat

=20