Re: [foxboro] IP Communications node-mesh-node

  • From: Kevin Fitzgerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 12:06:17 +0900

Shaun,
The way things stand now:
Your Mesh workstation can ping everything on both nodes?
Your Node 001 can ping everything on it's node and can ping the Mesh IP for
the other ATS, but cannot ping anything on node 102 including the Nodebus IP
of the Node 102 ATS?
Your Node 102 can ping everything on it's node and can ping the Mesh IP for
the other ATS, but cannot ping anything on node 001 including the Nodebus IP
of the Node 001 ATS?
Is that right?

Kevin