[familyschool] Re: Monday meeting - 7pm at 4200 Cedar Ave

  • From: Jessica Flannigan <jessflan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:42:38 -0500

My thoughts:

Let's invite ALL parents to the meeting Monday night. I think what I said last
night about "healing" might look less like flowers and kumbaya and more like,
"okay, shit happened, let's shake hands, make up and work together to move our
school forward." If we have been called a secret group, let's not be. I suggest
we (since there are no T and T to do it) send an email to all families inviting
parents to join a "parent group working to support the board of directors in
this time of transition."

Jessica F (the one who's Shawn is on crutches)

Sent from my iPhone