[familyschool] Re: Monday meeting - 7pm at 4200 Cedar Ave

  • From: Sabine Meyer <meye0336@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 11:10:58 -0500

Great thoughts, all. I am going to be out of town for a conference and some
family time away June 6th to 16th.

After that, I'd love to help with a committee that works on compliance and
regulatory and credentialing (and teacher support in those areas).

I really, really like the idea of forming a PTSA. Yes, please! I also like
the idea of offering help to the office, teachers, etc. I am sorry we'll be
away when the bulk of that needs to happen and hence can't volunteer.

Board - I super suck at fundraising (but could learn something new) and
would love to work more formally on helping with all else, esp. compliance,
teacher support to meet state and authorizer standards, and related issues.
You may really grow to hate that part of me that tries to find all facts
before speaking out, though. So be careful what you suggest, Ms. Erika Z.
Ben has reached out to me as well and I've told him I'd be honored. And
I'll vote for William.

Talk to you all in a couple of weeks!
-Sabine

--