[familyschool] Re: Monday meeting - 7pm at 4200 Cedar Ave

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "katieparedes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:12:45 -0500

Hi Jess. I was at the meeting on Monday night. My son left a stack of Magik
cards in the kids room, that is on the same level as the room we met on. We've
tried to stop by the building a couple times in hopes of someone being able to
let us in, but haven't been successful. Any chance you'll be there soon and I
could meet you there? The cards, I believe, are on the bottom of a shelf, in
the northeast corner of the room. (We could spot them from the window this
morning.) :)  Kids!

Thanks,

Katie
612-226-4931