[familyschool] Re: Monday meeting - 7pm at 4200 Cedar Ave

  • From: don <don.deutsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <familyschool@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 17:41:03 -0500

Adding to Trish's reply:  I have 'IT' skills, great phone persona (years of
telephone survey research and supervision experience on large
sociology/demography and public health research projects), and have
volunteered at my synagog and for community centers doing
random  woodworking projects. I am happy to volunteer where needed, and
time permitting:)
Don Deutsch