Re: two requests: output tabbar and history

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 09:42:12 +0100

Hello Tom
And thanks for the comments. Another minor issue that has been bugging
me is that I cannot use the scroll wheel to access items from
combo-box lists. For example, if I hover the mouse on the command line
input box and use the wheel to scroll up/down, emel will not scroll
the list of available commands. Do you think this would be difficult
to implement with GTK?

Regards
Liviu

--