Re: two requests: output tabbar and history

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 08:53:09 +0100

On 5/18/10, tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx <tpgww@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In svn code now, you just need to un-comment the line
>  //define ADJACENT_TABS
>  in emelfm2.h

Thanks for working on this. The positioning is much more practical
this way. One question: how does one enable the tabbar? I have three
available tabs for user, but none for root, and I cannot find the
relevant option.

> Some changes in svn now, which might help. I can't see any difference here,
> as I can't get the scrolling to behave badly.

I'm currently trying out r2083. I'll come back with any change in
behaviour that I notice.
Liviu