two requests: output tabbar and history

  • From: Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emelfm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:10:19 +0100

Hello Tom
Would you consider the following two requests:
- allow to position the output tabbar (the one with "1, 2, 3" tabs) on
the right of the output pane. This would allow to change tabs and
immediately scroll for new output
- revert "go to previous/next" buttons as it was before introducing
the "History" item in the c-menu. The problem is that I quite often
notice that the buttons' history is messed up. Moreover, it's awkward
to deal with a list of last accessed places that spans on more than
one screen. Would it be better to have revert the behaviour of the
buttons while keeping the  "History" item in the c-menu?

- this one's a bug: make "only scroll when really following" always
work. Currently it will generally work, but I keep bumping into cases
where I manually scroll away, then scroll to bottom but emel stops
scrolling automatically on new output. Would a debug help?

Please let me know what you think.
Liviu

--
Do you know how to read?