[elky] Re: [non] Flying

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:15:03 -0600

When he gets back from Hawker 750 training - and when his boss gets over the
"look at my new toy" phase - we're going to be flying a LOT.

The weather, and my sinuses, have basically grounded me from RC stuff, so I
have been saving a LOT of money (I have stayed out of hobby shops).  I'll be
able to pay for flight training in cash.  I can save an obscene amount of money
when properly motivated.

Good news is my sinuses are finally basically back to normal, after getting
some really large augmentin pills.  Flying last night didn't affect them at all
(though the pressure change in the cabin was just the equivalent of 500 ft. or
so - but even that can be painful with blocked sinuses).