[elky] Re: [non] Flying

  • From: Jared Ryan <jryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:14:24 -0600

I've certainly been dragged kicking and screaming out of my comfort zone and
routine.  It's good.

John and I were talking last night and I was asking about getting an FAA
medical and student pilot certificate (which is actually issued by a doctor),
and he said "So am I to take this to mean that you're finally ending the
charade?"  I've been on the fence about going for it for over a month and I'm
losing my grip on the fence.